Monday, December 29, 2008

Trip to Macau, Zhuhai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong (Nov/Dec 2008) - Part 9

Oh yes, I managed to take a peep at the Disneyland’s Hollywood Hotel as we don’t have to budget to stay there. Too bad, I have no photos to share with you guys for the room.


Before ending our final night in Hong Kong and also our trip, we took the opportunity to take a stroll at the Women Street where we had our dinner and did our last minute shopping of souvenirs.

Our final day 6 of this trip with no time allocated for any visit as we have to catch an early flight back via Jeststar’s 3K692 which departed from Hong Kong at 11.05 am. At the airport, I managed to ‘clear’ my wallet of all the Hong Kong money that I had buying the local delicacies like Lau Po Ping (Wife Biscuit) and etc.

We finally arrived at the Singapore’s Changi Airport at 14.40 pm.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home