Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Quick Fix To Your Translation Problem In Bahasa Malayisa

I stumbled for a moment wondering how should I begin writing a formal correspondence in Bahasa Malaysia (BM). For a while, I was pondering whether all those years spent in the national schools since primary one has been effective so far, more so if you are in the private sector when dealing in BM is minimal. By chance, I came across this webpage on Linguaweb which provides text translation from English to BM. Pretty simple and fast, the webpage allows up to 200 words per translation and most important, it is free at least for the moment since I noted Linguaweb is apparently a trial version. There is this Linguamobile which you could sms for RM0.50 for translation up to 160 words from English to BM too. Why not try it out yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home